Wednesday 7 December 2011

Just when you start to believe that it could not get any better!
























Mark Kirsch, a well-respected travel agent here at Colletts Travel thought he'd like to share some recent feedback from Richard, a repeat cruise client after a recent cruise onboard Royal Caribbean’s Independence of the Seas..

Just when you start to believe that it could not any better, then it becomes just that, better.
We have, as you know, cruised for so many years and on so many ships, so we are used to it. I will tell you this, it was better than ever it was before. The whole concept of staying in Southampton over-night was brilliant - and in a brilliant hotel which was the Dolphin Hotel. This hotel is what I would call a 5*+ town hotel; it was within walking distance of the main town and the port, they arranged a cab service which was brilliant, they helped me both ways with all my cases by taking them out the car, and then when we returned they loaded my car for me. The hotel with parking and cab service both ways cost £95 for the night including a breakfast which was second to none. The Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas was fantastic, as was the Junior Suite and the service, we had a fantastic time! I don’t know what other agent enquires about how their clients enjoyed themselves a week after they return? I don't know anyone! You are brilliant at what you do and, more to the point, you are a true friend. RICHARD

aahh... contact Mark on 020 8202 2233, mark@collettstravel.co.uk
CT

No comments:

Post a Comment